Current Funding Opportunities
- Comparative Medicine
- Science Education Partnership Awards
- Non-ARRA Extramural Construction (G20 and C06) NEW!
- All Program Areas
You can find inactive (old) funding opportunities and notices using the NIH Office of Extramural Research search page
- Tabular summary of ORIP grant programs, including brief descriptions, funding mechanisms, and staff contacts
Small Business Opportunities
ORIP participates in two federal grant programs that provide funding to small businesses—the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program and the Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) program. Read More
- Electronic Submission of Grant Applications
- NIH Forms and Applications
- Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare (OLAW)
- Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- NIH Data Sharing Policy
- NIH Public Access Policy Page
- ORIP's Application Review Process
- NIH Peer Review and Policy Issues
- Council of Councils—roster, meeting schedules, and minutes
- ORIP Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 Grants Funding Policy
- PA-12-100: Administrative Supplements to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements
- Document Submission System
- ORIP Carryover Requests: Policy and Procedures
- NOT-OD-12-035: Salary Limitation on Grants, Cooperative Agreements, and Contracts
- NOT-OD-12-043: Electronic Submission Process for Administrative Supplement Requests
- Policy on Grant Applications for Resource Centers—relates to resource centers supported through funding mechanism P51.
- NIH Grants Policy and Guidance—statements, notices, guides, and more for NIH-supported investigators.
- NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts—serves, in lieu of the Federal Register, as the official publication of NIH policies, procedures, and announcements of the availability of NIH funds for biomedical and behavioral research and research training.